Instructions for hookah Compass
Compass hookah warranty
This model has been thoroughly tested before mass production. All prefabricated elements pass through the technical control department before packing and shipping. Nonetheless
To return or exchange an item, you must:
- describe the nature of the damage or defect;
- take high-quality photographs reflecting damage or defect;
- send photos indicating the date and place of purchase of products by Email: email@example.com.
We also provide free warranty service for 6 months from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT!!! The warranty only covers non-mechanical damage and manufacturing defects.
Any independent modifications; use not provided for by the properties of this product; careless operation (mechanical damage); incorrect transportation and/or storage will void the warranty.
If you have any questions, please contact us by choosing a convenient method on the Contacts page.
Instructions for assembling a hookah Compass
- The lower part of the pipe;
- Vase seal;
- Hookah base;
- Decorative stem sleeve for the pipe
- Bowl connector;
- Bowl seal;
- Purge valve on the "O-ring" system;
- The connector for a hose on the O-ring system.
Before the first use, be sure to rinse all parts and accessories of the hookah. We recommend that you clean all holes and threaded connections with a brush using baking soda; Rinse the vase and hose with running water.
Start collecting the hookah should be from the bottom and move up.
- Screw the diffuser (part number 1) into the lower part of the pipe (part number 2);
- On the base of the pipe (part number 4), put on a seal (part number 3);
- Screw the lower part of the pipe into the base (part 4) (part number 2);
- Insert a blowing ball into the base (part number 4).
- Screw the pipe-stem cleeve (part number 5) into the base of the hookah (part number 4);
- Put a tray (item number 6) on top of the lining pipe(item number 5);
- Fix the tray (part number 6) with a bowl connector (part number 7);
- Slide the bowl seal (part no. 8) onto the bowl connector (part no. 7);
- Insert the hose connector (Part No. 10) into holes 1 in the hole pattern and the purge valve (part number 9) into holes 2 in the hole pattern;
- To start smoking, insert the pipe into a vase filled with water. The lower part of the pipe should be 1-2 centimeters immersed in water. A silicone hose with a mouthpiece is inserted into the hose connector. The Compass hookah is fully assembled.
IMPORTANT!!! To make the hookah last as long as possible, we recommend rinsing the hookah pipe with running water after each smoking session; wash all holes and threaded connections no more than once a month with daily smoking; dry the hookah well after washing.