Instructions for hookah Galera
Galera hookah warranty
This model has been thoroughly tested before mass production. All prefabricated elements pass through the technical control department before packing and shipping. Nonetheless
To return or exchange an item, you must:
- describe the nature of the damage or defect;
- take high-quality photographs reflecting damage or defect;
- send photos indicating the date and place of purchase of products by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also provide free warranty service for 6 months from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT!!! The warranty only covers non-mechanical damage and manufacturing defects.
Any independent modifications; use not provided for by the properties of this product; careless operation (mechanical damage); incorrect transportation and/or storage will void the warranty.
If you have any questions, please contact us by choosing a convenient method on the Contacts page.
Instructions for assembling hookah Galera
- Bowl seal;
- Bowl connector:
- Upper part of the pipe;
- Stem sleeve on the pipe;
- Purge valve on the "O-ring" system;
- Hose connector on the "O-ring" system;
- Hookah base;
- Vase seal;
- The lower part of the pipe;
Before the first use, be sure to rinse all parts and accessories of the hookah. We recommend that you clean all holes and threaded connections with a brush using baking soda; Rinse the vase and hose with running water.
Start collecting the hookah should be from the bottom and move up.
- Screw the immersion part (item 10) into the base (item 8), insert a purge ball into hole 3 and insert the purge valve (item 6);
- The upper part of the pipe (item 4) is screwed through the hole 1 into the base (item 8);
- Then a decorative overlay (item 5) is put on the pipe (item 4) and a protective tray (item 3) is installed;
- A bowl connector (item 2) is screwed into the upper part of the pipe (part 4), securing the tray; A seal is put on top of the connector (part 1);
- The hose connector (part 7) is inserted into hole 2 of the base (part 8);
- The vase seal (item 9) is put on the base (item 8);
- A diffuser (item 11) is screwed into the submersible part of the pipe (item 10);
- To start smoking, insert the pipe into a vase filled with water. The lower part of the pipe should be 1-2 centimeters immersed in water. A silicone hose with a mouthpiece is inserted into the hose connector. Hookah "Galera" is fully assembled.
IMPORTANT!!! To make the hookah last as long as possible, we recommend rinsing the hookah pipe with running water after each smoking session; wash all holes and threaded connections no more than once a month with daily smoking; dry the hookah well after washing.