Instructions for Fancy hookah
Fancy hookah warranty
This model has been thoroughly tested before mass production. All prefabricated elements pass through the technical control department before packing and shipping. Nonetheless
To return or exchange an item, you must:
- describe the nature of the damage or defect;
- take high-quality photographs reflecting damage or defect;
- send photos indicating the date and place of purchase of products by Email: email@example.com.
We also provide free warranty service for 6 months from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT!!! The warranty only covers non-mechanical damage and manufacturing defects.
Any independent modifications; use not provided for by the properties of this product; careless operation (mechanical damage); incorrect transportation and/or storage will void the warranty.
If you have any questions, please contact us by choosing a convenient method on the Contacts page.
Fancy hookah assembly instructions
- Bowl seal;
- Bowl connector;
- Spacer ring;
- Upper part of the stem sleeve;
- The lower part of the stem sleeve;
- Upper part of the pipe;
- Hose connector;
- Vase seal;
- The lower part of the pipe (long);
- The lower part of the pipe (short).
Before the first use, be sure to rinse all parts and accessories of the hookah. We recommend that you clean all holes and threaded connections with a brush using baking soda; Rinse the vase and hose with running water.
Start collecting the hookah should be from the bottom and move up.
- The immersion part (part 11 or part 13) is screwed into the base (part 8)
- Purge balls are inserted into holes 1 of the base (part 8).
- The upper part of the pipe (part 7) is screwed into the base (part 8);
- Then an overlay (item 6.5) is installed on the pipe (details 7); A spacer ring (part 4) is inserted into the upper part of the pipe (part 5);
- Then a tray is put on (detail 3) and the connector for the bowl is screwed on (detail 2), a seal is put on top of the connector (detail 1);
- The hose connector (item 9) is inserted into the side hole of the base (item 8);
- The seal for the vase (item 10) is put on the base (item 8);
- A diffuser (part 12) is screwed into the submersible part of the pipe (part 11);
- To start smoking, insert the pipe into a vase filled with water. The lower part of the pipe should be 1-2 centimeters immersed in water. A silicone hose with a mouthpiece is inserted into the hose connector. Hookah "Fancy" is fully assembled.
Hookah "Fancy" comes with two lower pipes (long and short), which allows you to use a hookah with a large and small vase.
Fancy hookah user manual
Proper care not only affects the quality of smoking, but also helps to extend the life of your hookah.
You should rinse the hookah every time after smoking to eliminate the settled condensate and get rid of the accumulated odors.
In order to wash the hookah, it must be disassembled, each part must be washed separately.
If necessary, brushes and special cleaning agents can be used.
The main thing is that after washing, it is necessary to dry all the parts with a towel and let them dry naturally in a warm place.
For Fancy hookah, it is necessary to use safe, specialized hookah cleaning products (which do not contain poisonous, chemical substances and alkalis);
Alternatively, you can use dish detergent or soap.
The vase is washed according to the same principle as the pipe.
Do not use metal brushes, hard textile sponges for the outer surface of the pipe, because. You may damage the polish, paint or engraving on the pipe and mouthpiece.
It is not recommended to wash the Fancy hookah in the dishwasher.
IMPORTANT!!! To make the hookah last as long as possible, we recommend rinsing the hookah pipe with running water after each smoking session; wash all holes and threaded connections no more than once a month with daily smoking; dry the hookah well after washing.