Instructions for hookah Roger
Roger Hookah warranty
This model has been thoroughly tested before mass production. All prefabricated elements pass through the technical control department before packing and shipping. Nonetheless
To return or exchange an item, you must:
- describe the nature of the damage or defect;
- take high-quality photographs reflecting damage or defect;
- send photos indicating the date and place of purchase of products by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also provide free warranty service for 6 months from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT!!! The warranty only covers non-mechanical damage and manufacturing defects.
Any independent modifications; use not provided for by the properties of this product; careless operation (mechanical damage); incorrect transportation and/or storage will void the warranty.
If you have any questions, please contact us by choosing a convenient method on the Contacts page.
Instructions for assembling hookah Roger
- 2.1 Lower part of the shaft;
- Vase seal;
- Hookah base;
- Upper part of the pipe;
- Display block;
- Decorative overlay;
- Molasses trap base;
- The upper part of the molasses trap;
- Bowl connector;
- Magnetic key;
- Hose connector;
- Upper part of the mouthpiece;
- The bottom of the mouthpiece.
Before the first use, be sure to rinse all parts and accessories of the hookah. We recommend that you clean all holes and threaded connections with a brush using baking soda; Rinse the vase and hose with running water.
Start collecting the hookah should be from the bottom and move up.
- A diffuser (part 1) is screwed into the lower part of the pipe (part 2 or part 2.1 to choose from);
- The lower part of the pipe (detail 2) is screwed into the base of the hookah (detail 4);
- Put the vase seal (item 3) on the base of the hookah (item 4);
- Screw the upper part of the pipe (part 5) into the base (part 4);
- Place valve purge balls in holes 2 in the hole pattern.
- Insert the display unit (part 6) into the base of the hookah (part 4), in accordance with the groove (hole 1, in the hole pattern); Place the purge ball in the display unit hole 2 on the hole pattern in the display unit (part 6)
- Put on a decorative overlay (skull) (detail 7), over the display unit (detail 6) and the upper part of the pipe (detail 5) until a characteristic click. Make sure that the hole in the lower part of the skull matches the pin on the base of the hookah (detail 4);
- Place the tray (part 8) on the decorative overlay (part 7);
- Screw the molasses trap base (item 9) onto the top of the pipe (item 5).
- Put the upper part of the molasses trap (part 10) on the base of the molasses trap (part 9);
- Screw the bowl connector (item 11) into the top of the molasses trap (item 10).
- To turn on the display unit (part 6), it is necessary to bring the magnetic key (part 12) to the point indicated on the reverse side of the display unit (part 6) for 2-3 seconds. To turn off the display unit, follow the same steps.
- To assemble the mouthpiece (item 16) it is necessary to remove the transport O-ring from the bottom of the mouthpiece (item 15), then screw the upper part of the mouthpiece (item 14) onto the lower part of the mouthpiece (item 15);
- Insert the hose connector (item 13) into the hole on the base of the hookah.
- To start smoking, insert the pipe into a vase filled with water. The lower part of the pipe should be 1-2 centimeters immersed in water. A silicone hose with a mouthpiece is inserted into the hose connector. Hookah "Roger" is fully assembled.
Roger hookah user manual
Display block indicators:
- Dark red light - is charging the battery.
- Green light - battery is charged and ready to use.
The product battery is recharged from a 220V network. The charger plug is inserted into the mains socket after the magnetic connector is installed on the contacts on the cylindrical surface of the product.
After that, the logo will light up for the entire time of charging with a weak red light. After the charging process is completed, the backlight color will change to green. The charger is turned off in the reverse order of turning it on.
It is recommended that after each session of smoking a hookah, wipe the channel for a small ball with a cotton swab, after removing the ball from the hookah.
- Housing deformation is not allowed;
- The application of shock influences is not allowed;
- After 8 hours of operation, the product must be washed with clean water (weakly alkaline products are allowed);
- The hookah light has 2 phases.
IMPORTANT!!! To make the hookah last as long as possible, we recommend rinsing the hookah pipe with running water after each smoking session; wash all holes and threaded connections no more than once a month with daily smoking; dry the hookah well after washing.
The product is not collapsible and cannot be repaired!