Instructions for hookah Zodiac
Zodiac hookah warrwnty
This model has been thoroughly tested before mass production. All prefabricated elements pass through the technical control department before packing and shipping. Nonetheless
To return or exchange an item, you must:
- describe the nature of the damage or defect;
- take high-quality photographs reflecting damage or defect;
- send photos indicating the date and place of purchase of products by Email: email@example.com.
We also provide free warranty service for 6 months from the date of purchase.
IMPORTANT!!! The warranty only covers non-mechanical damage and manufacturing defects.
Any independent modifications; use not provided for by the properties of this product; careless operation (mechanical damage); incorrect transportation and/or storage will void the warranty.
If you have any questions, please contact us by choosing a convenient method on the Contacts page.
Instructions for assembling hookah Zodiac
- Bowl seal;
- Bowl connector;
- Retaining ring;
- Upper part of the pipe;
- Hose connector on the "O-ring" system;
- Connector extension;
- Purge valve;
- Purge valve extension;
- Hookah base;
- Base ring;
- Vase seal;
- The lower part of the pipe;
- Purge valve.
Before the first use, be sure to rinse all parts and accessories of the hookah. We recommend that you clean all holes and threaded connections with a brush using baking soda; Rinse the vase and hose with running water.
Start collecting the hookah should be from the bottom and move up.
- In the base (part 10) we screw the ring for the base (part 11);
- Screw the submersible part of the pipe (item 13) and the purge valve (item 15) into the base (item 10 + item 11);
- A diffuser (item 14) is screwed into the submersible part of the pipe - the lower pin (item 13);
- The purge valve cover (item 8) is screwed in with the purge valve extension (item 9); A purge ball is inserted into hole 3 of the base (part 10) and a purge valve is screwed in (part 8 + part 9);
- Hose connector (detail 6) connects with the connector extension (detail 7) and is screwed into hole 2 of the base (item 10);
- The upper part of the pipe (part 5) is screwed into the hole 1 of the base (part 10);
- The retaining ring (item 4) is screwed into the upper part of the pipe (item 5); Then a saucer (item 3) is placed on the ring and fixed with a bowl connector (item 2); A sealant is put on top of the connector (detail 1); A seal for the vase (detail 12) is put on the base (detail 10);
- To start smoking, insert the pipe into a vase filled with water. The lower part of the pipe should be 1-2 centimeters immersed in water, according to the indicated risks. The upper risk is heavy traction, the lower risk is light traction. A silicone hose with a mouthpiece is inserted into the hose connector. Hookah "Zodiac" is fully assembled.
IMPORTANT!!! To make the hookah last as long as possible, we recommend rinsing the hookah pipe with running water after each smoking session; wash all holes and threaded connections no more than once a month with daily smoking; dry the hookah well after washing.